100% Pure Icelandic+™ Spotted Wolffish Skin
Your dog will love the irresistible taste and toughness of our nutritious and natural Spotted Wolffish Long Skin Strips Fish dog treats, made from one single ingredient— Spotted Wolffish Skin! They are caught fresh daily in the cold, pure waters of Iceland, and air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards. Our 100% edible and digestible Spotted Wolffish treats promote healthy skin and coat with Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. They also reduce plaque and tartar build-up, making them good for your dog’s teeth. The Spotted Wolffish Long Skins are very dense so your pup will really have to work at it to chew on this treat! Plus, since these treats feature a single protein source, they’re a smart choice for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Pure fish treats for dogs.
- Contains Spotted Wolffish Skins.
- For healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Full of Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids.
- Caught fresh daily.
- Enjoy peace of mind. Our fish treats are cleaned and air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations.
- 100% sustainably fished.
- 100% edible and digestible.
- 100% natural—no additives, no preservatives and no supplements.
- 100% single ingredient dog treat—just fish, nothing else!
- 100% Viking—air-dried as the Vikings did in 900 A.D.
For freshness and convenience, our fish are packaged in a resealable bag. Each package contains net wt. 16 oz. of Icelandic+ Spotted Wolffish Skins.
Ingredients: Icelandic Wolffish Skin
Guaranteed Analysis: Protein (Min) 77.7%, Fat (Min) 5.49%, Crude Fiber (Max) 0.17%, Moisture (Max) 14%, Ash (Max) 2.96% (Ash consists of calcium and phosphorus)
Calorie Content: 3,180 Kcal/kg = 90 kcal per oz
THE BEST TREATS FOR THE MOST LOVED PETS.™
NOT JUST PURE, ICELANDIC PURE.™
Product of Iceland, Packed in the USA.