100% Pure Icelandic+™ Hand Wrapped Cod Skin Long Chew Sticks
Yes - these are Hand Wrapped - by incredibly skilled and knowledgeable craftsmen in Iceland. Each 10" Chew Stick is unique and shows the Artisan Craft that it takes to make these distinctive and sturdy treats. Your pup will truly enjoy the challenge of getting at and peeling away the hidden goodness of Cod Skin within each fold.
Our natural and edible Icelandic Hand Wrapped Cod Skin Long Chew Sticks are single ingredient and contain no additives, preservatives or supplements. They come only from the pure icy waters of Iceland. Not only are they delicious for your dog, they reduce tartar and plaque build-up for healthier gums and teeth. They are also a great natural source of Omega-3 fatty acids, promoting healthy skin and coat for your pet. With just one ingredient, these tasty and healthy treats are perfect for dogs with protein sensitivities. Our natural and edible fish treats offer peace of mind, as they are cleaned and air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations.
- Great for Medium and Large Dogs
- Two treats per bag
- Pure fish treats for dogs.
- Contains Icelandic cod skins.
- For healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Full of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Pure Icelandic fish. Nothing else.
- Wrapped by Hand
- Enjoy peace of mind. Our fish treats are cleaned and air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations.
- 100% sustainably fished.
- 100% edible and digestible.
- 100% natural—no additives, no preservatives and no supplements.
- 100% single ingredient dog treat—just fish, nothing else!
- 100% Viking—air-dried as the Vikings did in 900 A.D.
For freshness and convenience, our fish treats are packaged in a resealable bag. Each package contains approximately net wt. 4.6 oz. of Icelandic+ Cod Skin Chew Sticks (Two individual 10" treats).
THE BEST TREATS FOR THE MOST LOVED PETS.™
NOT JUST PURE, ICELANDIC PURE.™
Product of Iceland, Packed in the USA.
Ingredients: Cod Skins
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 85.5%, Crude Fat (Min) 2.42%, Crude Fiber (Max) 0.2%, Moisture (Max) 11.4%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (MIN) 1.02%
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Calorie Content: 2900 kcal per kg = 82.2 kcal per oz (Calculated ME)