100% Pure Icelandic+™ Cod Skin Pieces
Our 100% natural and edible Icelandic Cod Skin Fish Pieces are single ingredient and contain no additives, preservatives or supplements. They come only from the pure icy waters of Iceland and are line-caught daily and processed immediately. Not only are they delicious for your dog, they reduce tartar and plaque build-up for healthier gums and teeth. They are also a great natural source of Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids, promoting healthy skin and coat for your pet. With just one ingredient, these tasty and healthy treats are perfect for dogs with protein sensitivities. Our natural and edible fish products offer peace of mind, as they are cleaned and air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations. Because Iceland almost never gets warm, our fish always remain cold after being caught. As a result, they have less smell than other fish treats in the market.
- Pure fish treats for dogs.
- Great for multi pet households
- Contains Icelandic cod skins.
- For healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Full of Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids.
- Pure Icelandic fish. Nothing else.
- Line-caught fresh daily.
- Enjoy peace of mind. Our fish treats are cleaned and air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations.
- 100% sustainably fished.
- 100% edible and digestible.
- 100% natural—no additives, no preservatives and no supplements.
- 100% single ingredient dog treat—just fish, nothing else!
- 100% Viking—air-dried as the Vikings did in 900 A.D.
For freshness and convenience, our fish are packaged in a resealable bag. Each package contains net wt. 8.0 oz. or 16.0 oz. of Icelandic+ Cod Skin Pieces (variety of sizes).
THE BEST TREATS FOR THE MOST LOVED PETS.™
NOT JUST PURE, ICELANDIC PURE.™
Product of Iceland, Packed in the USA.
Ingredients: Cod Skins
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 85.5%, Crude Fat (Min) 2.42%, Crude Fiber (Max) 0.2%, Moisture (Max) 11.4%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (MIN) 1.02%
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Calorie Content: 2900 kcal per kg = 82.2 kcal per oz (Calculated ME)